Hey folks! Yep, you read the title right, I am now a ZALORA Brand Ambassador. Since I am now one of their brand ambassadors expect some review posts of ZALORA Philippines products soon to be posted to this site. Of course I’m only gonna post reviews of stuff I actually bought (no false advertising here). Expect outfit posts – a lot of them. 🎽👗👠👖
Now that I’m a ZALORA brand ambassador, I can now give new customers a 15% discount using my own voucher code. Here it is: ZBAP17K. Don’t forget to use it!
Majority of my accessories and clothes are bought from ZALORA Philippines. You see, living here in Malaybalay City means no malls (If you consider Gaisano Malaybalay as one then okay, one mall. 😜 ). I could go shopping in Cagayan de Oro and shop at Lim Ket Kai Mall, SM, and Centrio Ayala Mall but the 2-3 hour bus drive doesn’t float my boat, and the zigzag road at Mangima makes me turn green and blow chunks. 😰Get the picture? Haha! Not to mention being a manager, perfume store entrepreneur and a law student really anchors me here in Malaybalay City.
So what’s a woman like me gotta do to buy clothes? Resort to online shopping! Shopping online is a definite go-to solution for busy people and those who don’t have easy access to malls like me.
I’m so glad that ZALORA came here to the Philippines. Now I don’t have to endure turning green on the bus just to buy apparel from Plains & Prints, Bayo, Celine, Reebok, Nike, Sperry Top-Siders, etc. I can save on bus fare because the shipping fee is cheaper, or if my order exceeded Php 2,500 (Php 1,000 in other areas) then I’m entitled to free shipping. Awesome, huh? 👍
Is shopping at ZALORA Ph easy? Of course it is! Here are steps on how to shop:
- First, you have to create an account on their site.
- Once you already created your ZALORA Ph account, log in.
- Start shopping! Select the items you want to buy and add them to cart (or wish list if you want to save your desired items for future purchases).
- Go to checkout. You can redeem your voucher code here so you can get discounts.
- Select your preferred mode of payment. ZALORA Ph accepts payments via bank deposit, Globe gcash, credit card, PayPal, and COD (available in selected areas only).
- And you’re done! Your Order number will appear on screen and you’ll receive instructions on how to pay depending on what mode of payment you chose. The same will also be sent to your email address.
Now all you have to do is wait for your item to arrive at your doorstep. Got the wrong size? No worries, just keep the item in its original packaging and fill out the return slip attached with the items and ship it back to ZALORA free of charge via LBC. Once the items passed their quality control inspection they’ll either send you a replacement or give you store credit, which you can use for future purchases.
Here’s how my recent ZALORA purchase arrived:
You see, I bought new Scarlet beige pumps, aren’t they gorgeous?
You’ll see me wearing the other outfits I bought from ZALORA in the upcoming outfit posts. ☺
What are you waiting for? Shop now at ZALORA Philippines! Don’t forget to use my code: ZBAP17K
Watch out for outfit posts soon! 😎